Ten Reasons Why Prime Meridian Differs From Other Car Insurers
- At Prime Meridian, premiums are not based on the client’s demographics; some of these include gender, location, where you live and income.
- A cheaper insurance is offered by Meridian, as insurance is renowned for being exorbitant in SA.
- Prime Meridian Car Insurance offers a 50%, 75% or 100% insurance cover option for their vehicles.
- Insurance cover is based on the trade price of the vehicle so as to reduce premiums.
- Should the vehicle suffer total loss due to theft or due to accidental damage, the percentage at which the vehicle is insured at will be covered by Prime Meridian Insurance.
- Prime Meridian Insurance only insures drivers from the age of 20.
- This reduces the amount of claims, thus reducing the all-over amount of premiums.
- Premiums with Prime Meridian never increase.
- A really nice benefit is that there is no excess, but Meridian still covers the car if it is written off, stolen or hijacked.
- No inspection is carried out when insurance is taken out with Meridian.
Prime Meridian provides third party cover by paying for claims between R10 000 and R250 000. If you are a young driver or you stay in an unsafe area, it might be a good idea to consider insurance with Meridian, as you will not be penalised for these and other demographics.